works in the exhibition:
- "Berg" (mountain), 2005 (first shown), site specific installation, part of the Aichi Pavilion
- Wasserfall (waterfall), 2002/05, digital animation
- Nebel (fog), 2005 (first shown), interactive installation
- Hotel Vue des Alpes, 2000 ff. offline version of the Internet project www.vuedesalpes.com
- "Mon Repos", 2003/05 (first shown), interactive digital animation
- Wiese (meadow), 2005 (first shown), interactive installation
- Wald (forest), 2001, panorama installation
- Gleissenhorn Livecam, 2002/03, interactive installation
- inkjet prints from Vue des Alpes, 2003 ff., various sizes: Berge 7 (first shown), Geröll (first shown), Bank, Terrasse mit Schlitten, Korridor, Zimmer, Steinbock, Speisesaal, Findling, Distel, Schneeschmelze, Lilien, Moose, Alpenrosen
The accompanying catalogue (d/e) was published at
edition fink, Verlag für zeitgenössische Kunst, Zürich For the book cover, the PVC tarpaulin of the mountain surface was cut into 361 individual wrappers.
In the solo exhibition Somewhere Else is the Same Place various prints and installations from the Vue des Alpes project were shown. Some of them were on display for the first time. A part of the Swiss pavilion of the Aichi World Exhibition Fair was reconstructed for the Solothurn show.
For a more detailed description of the individual works see the links in the list above.